Holiday Appetillas – spice up your holiday gatherings with these zesty and tasty finger foods! They are so easy to make, but you guests don’t have to know that!
Dressed to impress with festive red and green vegetables, these Christmas appetizers are so easy to make, kids can help assemble them for your winter guests.
– 1 pk flour tortillas, fat free
– 16 oz. cream cheese; softened
– 1/4 c. green olives; chopped
– 1/2 green onion; chopped
– 1/2 c. red pepper; chopped
– 1/2 c. green pepper; chopped
– 1/4 c. mayonnaise (or Miracle Whip)
– 1/2 tsp garlic salt
– 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, crushed
Let tortillas stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. Mix together all ingredients, except for the tortillas. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over all the tortillas. Tightly roll up flour tortillas. Wrap individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Cut in 3/4″ diagonal slices. Serve with salsa.